Bloomberg Accounts Payable Representative - 3 months contract (Hong Kong) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 61348
Bloomberg is looking for an Accounts Payable representative to join our Hong Kong office in the Finance & Accounting Department for a 3 months period.
Who we are looking for:
You have a sharp eye for details to support accounting tasks. Being dedicated and excellent communication skills are in your second nature to follow up on payments when needed. Our rapidly changing environment excites you to come into work and you love developing and deepening working relationships with internal and external partners in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide accounts payable & administrative support
- Record retention management
- Assist with reporting & accounts reconciliation
- Support our team in Tokyo/Hong Kong/Singapore to provide customer service to our clients
We'd love you to have:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Well-versed in MS Office/Excel
- Experience with SAP, AP and/or BW experience is preferred
- Independent at work, committed to meet operation targets and deadlines
- Great teammate
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory
It would be great if you have:
- Proficiency in Japanese language is a plus
- Accounting experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/careers/blog/what-is-bloomberg/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.