Bloomberg Enterprise Data - KYC Account Manager - Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 62600
What's Bloomberg KYC?
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets. While the requirements imposed for KYC are commonly seen as painful, inefficient and unsustainable, the cost of delays and regulatory breaches can result in significant fines and opportunity cost.Many have wondered if data and technology could be used to reduce the pain, the costs or the risk. Or better yet – to help firms improve their bottom line by pursuing opportunities faster, achieving scale or growing relationships?
The answer is yes.
Launched in 2015, KYC is a new start-up business within Enterprise Solutions that is vertical leveraging Bloomberg's core strengths to help clients reduce time-to-trade, allowing them to make more money faster, and to manage their KYC responsibilities with lower operating costs and greater due diligence.
What the role?
We are aggressively growing our client base, and as such we need a talented and experienced Account Manager to help identify, develop and grow our key client relationships within APAC’s Entity Exchange Client Experience team.
You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of international clients, lead generation, new business strategies and marketing, running the day to day relationship of assigned accounts as well as actively hunting for growth opportunities. You will have a dedicated and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside client account management experience
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing accounts
- Handle a portfolio of international clients and provide regular updates on the current status/usage
- Understand how to work an account, establish and maintain key relationships, work with a consultative style and with minimal supervision
- Generate and handle sales leads
- Make prospecting calls within existing account base
- Work with colleagues firm wide to build new business generation plans and ensure active coverage of territory
- Stay informed about the evolving Enterprise Solutions business and the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Establish & maintain efficient processes to assist in the smooth daily operations of sales administration
- Be highly organised and efficient in handling of administrative duties associated with Account Management
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in PEP/Sanction/Adverse Media solutions for counterparty due diligence
- Business fluency in English - a second core Asian language will be a plus.
- Client service and relationship management skills
- Sales aptitude - e.g. Influencing, persuasion
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment
We’d also love to see:
- Knowledge of KYC, AML, client on-boarding and other regulatory requirements is advantageous
- Knowledge of the Terminal and other Bloomberg businesses is favourable
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.