Bloomberg Incident Management and Business Continuity - APAC in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 59277
Our Incident Management and Business Continuity Team is critical to ensuring Bloomberg can operate in spite of the many threats presented to us both natural and man-made. Our colleagues, clients and regulators trust and rely on us to develop and implement a globally integrated Crisis & Incident Management framework program. you will design and execute hands-on incident management support. You'll lead the development and execution of that support, working with Bloomberg's businesses and other departments to understand their needs and work with them to develop practical, effective plans to maintain and restore their operations when disruption occurs—anywhere in the world.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Support regional implementation of our global policies and procedures designed to minimize impacts in the event of a business disruption to all or part of our services at a local or regional level
- Build relationships with leaders across the organization to better understand their resilience needs and assist in implementing their business continuity plans
- Facilitate strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management, including directing and coordinating virtual teams to achieve deliverables;
- Provide hands-on support during any event that has an operational impact to Bloomberg and/or its employees
- Develop and deliver incident management & business continuity training and exercises through introductory training, on-line courses, table-top and simulation exercises and manager forums
- Support business recovery sites (where applicable) and lead remote access solutions for Bloomberg employees
- Use data from various sources for analysis and application towards refining the BC plans
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- A deep understanding of Bloomberg’s business
- 5+ years working on crisis management and business continuity, and/or relevant operational areas at Bloomberg.
- Highly developed relationship management and partnership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- Work experience in a large organization where some of your projects involved implementing global standards, policies and procedures
- Recognition of the operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms and the financial markets
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to align a business continuity strategy to specific business needs/requirements
- Success in leading cross-business efforts in a consultative and customer focused manner
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.