Bloomberg AIM Account Manager EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 59670
We’re Bloomberg AIM – Asset and Investment Manager – the Bloomberg Order Management Solution for buy-side institutions, hedge funds and proprietary trading desks. We deliver global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations. Used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, AIM is the primary workflow tool for some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government in the world.
What’s the role?
You will join as an Account Manager for our existing clients and also get involved in growing our Buy-side Order Management Systems client base.
With your detailed knowledge of the buyside community and workflow, you’ll be able to consult with your clients around their operational and trading activities such as Portfolio Performance and Risk analytics.
One of Bloomberg’s key differentiators is our level of customer service. It’s something we are proud to be known for in the industry. You will have daily interaction with clients, and you will provide a premier level of service whether demonstrating a new feature to a portfolio manager, presenting the entire AIM solution to key stakeholders or taking ownership for a complex escalation from your colleagues on the TradeDesk. You’ll also interact with multiple internal business areas in order to ensure a seamless level of outstanding customer service. So be prepared to demonstrate your strong communication skills and can-do attitude.
Where can the role take me?
Many chose to develop their career within the Account Management team, becoming a Team Leader or perhaps a global lead for a tier 1 or strategically important account. Your strong commercial acumen and collaborative approach may also lead you into Sales – within AIM or in one of our other divisions such as Enterprise Solutions or our core Terminal business. You will own your career and ultimately be responsible for building your network and deciding on your path. That said, we are a meritocracy and good performance will be rewarded.
We’ll trust you to:
- Effectively manage the sales cycle from identifying opportunities to generating revenue
- Run projects to help customers adapt to the workflow solutions that best meet their business needs
- Achieve targets and metrics with clients (Generate leads, assist in closing add-on sales and tangibly reduce support costs)
- Own and develop your knowledge of client workflows and markets to identify issues and help improve efficiencies
- Ensure a smooth client life cycle experience, taking ownership of the relationship and providing a premium service level
- Understand key competitors or alternatives and successfully protecting against displacements
You’ll need to have:
Equity or Fixed Income market experience
- Previous knowledge of OMS or Electronic Trading Systems
- Ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
We’d love to see:
- Business fluency in any core European language, in addition to English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status