Bloomberg Compliance Operations Associate in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 61996
What’s the role?
Bloomberg's EMEA Compliance team in London is looking for an experienced person to join the EMEA Compliance team to provide operational support to the team’s Compliance Officers.
This is a unique team which utilises the diverse skills and experience of all members of the team to succeed in covering many different products and regulatory requirements. It offers an environment to share knowledge and experiences, and to develop individually in a company that positively encourages collaboration and teamwork.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a busy and dynamic EMEA Compliance team. As part of the EMEA Compliance team you will also get the opportunity to work with colleagues responsible for other Compliance functions and Bloomberg businesses - this is a unique opportunity to join a first-class Compliance function at a premier firm.
We'll trust you to:
- Project manage key change initiatives to support the Company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Support technical implementation of compliance processes and procedures.
- Liaise with other corporate departments such as Engineering, Product, Information Systems.
- Coordinate with vendors and other stakeholders to implement technology to support Compliance operations.
- Provide other miscellaneous support to Compliance function.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred)
- Significant experience working in Bloomberg’s unique corporate environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, and manage a number of different tasks at the same time, often meeting tight deadlines
- The ability to learn new systems and technology with ease
- strong analytical skills and ability to process large volumes of data
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with financial markets and products - e.g. Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities, and Equities, and FCA and EU regulatory developments
Opening Date: Sept 12th 2017
Closing Date: Oct 10th 2017
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.