Bloomberg Legal Negotiations Specialist - Italian Speaker - EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 61378
Our colleagues and clients depend on us to devise the contract negotiation strategy to reduce risk, build positive client relationships and support the generation of additional or new business opportunities. On any given day we will negotiate the legal terms and conditions, draft contract revisions, and advise our Sales and Product teams on structuring commercial transactions. We are quick learners and self-starters who specialize in negotiating contracts in an increasingly regulated environment. Our team is deeply integrated into Bloomberg's innovative global technology and financial information businesses. Diversity and inclusiveness are essential to our success, and we strive to maintain an environment where our employees are respected for their diversity and empowered to make an impact. Practicing in an open floor office space, you'll collaborate frequently with colleagues and internal clients in an exciting, dynamic, innovative and high-energy work environment.
We are looking for a Negotiations Specialist to join our EMEA team on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 14 months. You’ll be part of a cross functional team within Legal, collaborating with our colleagues across the enterprise including Sales, Finance, Product Development, Compliance, Contracts, and Accounting. We'll trust you to negotiate with Bloomberg's clients across a range of products and services, varying by nature and complexity. We'll rely on you to balance the needs of the internal and external client in a time-sensitive environment, while protecting Bloomberg from undue legal risk.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Law degree not required)
- Substantial experience in a client or supplier facing role with a strong negotiation background
- At least 5 years’ experience* negotiating and drafting legal terms & conditions, preferably data / technology contracts
- An ability to multitask while negotiating multiple contracts and navigating a number of systems that are an integral part of the contract process workflow
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Italian language fluency is required
We'd love to see:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a solution-based mind-set
- An independent thinker with a positive can-do attitude
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and able to work independently and proactively
- Collaborative team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys a fast paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.