Bloomberg News Desk Assistant - Bloomberg TV in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 60047
At Bloomberg Television, we deliver business news, insights and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide. We are looking for a hard-working desk assistant to join the London team. You should be passionate about business and financial news. We need for you to demonstrate strong editorial judgment, organizational and communication skills and have keen attention to detail. We'll also need a bit of an early bird since this role will require early morning shifts (and sometimes evening).
We'll trust you to:
- Support with editorial research and production
- Assist with field production coordination
- Work with our booking team to support in-studio guests
- Develop segment production skills to deliver on-air content
- Pitch story ideas to team leaders
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong writing skills and be detail oriented
- Flexibility with hours is needed
- A highly collaborative attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Previous financial journalism experience is preferred
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.