Bloomberg Machine Learning Coordinator in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 60133
Do you have a passion for data? Do you want to work with industry leading professionals to help continue to develop expansive research platforms?
Bloomberg’s BLAW Division is looking for a talented and innovative Machine Learning analyst who is looking to make their mark in the professional work space. Our Machine Learning Coordinator for Bloomberg Law is responsible for managing all new projects that involve machine learning for our division.
This includes understanding the nature and scope of the data set, providing support to the teams involved with the projects, working with Engineering on projects, working with third parties. The role also requires liaising with Global Data teams to provide coordination with projects and results. This is mainly a research and coordination role, and is not a development role.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work on research ideas, prototypes and proofs of concepts in collaboration with other Technical and Legal Professionals
- Leverage technical expertise to manage specifications through all stages of the project life cycle
- Manage the complete life cycle of complex projects from initiating, planning, and executing to closing in order to ensure that planned results are achieved on time and within budget
- Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed project plans to stakeholders
You’ll need to have:
- 1-3 years of academic or industry experience with Data Processing, Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- 1-3 years of proven technical project based management or coordination experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical decision makers
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products
- Ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, detailed oriented environment
- Knowledge of legal domain is a plus
- Project management
- Willingness to travel
You'll need to be able to:
- Work legally in the US without visa sponsorship now or in the future