Bloomberg Machine Learning Engineer - Communications Intelligence in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 61922
Our team uses Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to enhance Bloomberg’s client support experience. We build the technology that allows clients to get answers to their questions in an accurate and efficient fashion, while at the same time minimizing the need for human intervention on frequently asked questions. We leverage client intelligence gained from years of incoming questions to make our tools better able to react in real time to incoming client chats. Our group supports the Bloomberg Analytics desk, or HELP HELP service, which enables our 300,000+ clients to connect in real time and get their inquiries resolved.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify and formulate various challenges in user support domains as Machine Learning (ML) problems.
- Design, develop, validate and deploy proposed ML solutions.
- Take tech lead on the team in ML/NLP domain and be able to keep up with latest academic and industry solutions.
You'll need to have:
- PhD or Masters degree in ML /NLP with 2+ years of industry experience in ML/NLP domain
- A passion for design, problem solving, and hands-on development
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, systems, and applications programming
- Good communication skills
We'd love to see:
- Publications in top-tier conferences or journals
- Experience in Deep learning
- An interest in the latest technologies, industry practices, research, and trends