Bloomberg Media Performance Manager in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 60651
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
If you are an entrepreneurial data advocate passionate about using data for fun and exciting projects that also drive revenue- join Bloomberg’s Data Science and Insights team within the Media department. You will play a key role in the advancement of our customer-centric and data driven decision making through the delivery of meaningful audience, brand and Bloomberg insights. Powered by data and analytics, you will inform solutions for clients campaigns, content, and programs to drive KPIs.
- Drive better performance of cross channel campaigns with an emphasis on digital
- Help to build/identify new ways to deliver attribution measurement to clients that prove the value of the initiatives
- Monitor incoming results and proactively correct any issues to ensure segments are delivering on KPIS
- Coordinate digital data sourcing, acting as digital measurement expert.
- Be a self-starter with analytic and problem-solving skills
- Juggle multiple tasks and execute them with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in Media or Advertising or at/with agencies (on the publishing side doing strategic analytics, marketing analytics, digital analytics, data analytics, statistics, sales analytics, analytics consulting, business insights)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tie analytical work to business outcomes
- Communications skills, and the ability to distill complex statistical concepts and methodology, and articulate insights to cross-functional teams and clients with varying levels of knowledge in this space
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, filters, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or Python a huge plus
- Experience with digital advertising buying and trafficking
- Desire and appreciation for being part of a growing team
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. Well get in touch with you to let you know the next steps- but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloombergmedia.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.