Bloomberg Regulatory and Accounting Products Market Specialist in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 58950
What’s the Role?
As a key member of our rapidly growing Sales team, you'll be responsible for sales of the suite of solutions under the Regulatory and Accounting Products (RAAP) banner. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You will have in-depth knowledge of the current and upcoming regulatory landscape (domestic and overseas) and enterprise sales ability. You need to be comfortable working with buy side or sell side clients, as well as custodians and fund administrators. You'll be familiar with the flow of data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for.
You'll be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You'll demonstrate how Bloomberg's regulatory solutions improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations. You'll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage the RAAP sales engagement smoothly from beginning to end
- Leverage market, product and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Produce clear, concise proposals (RFIs, RFPs) with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Establish & execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets through the appropriate stages of the sales cycle within your assigned client base
- Build relationships across client organizations to ensure that all stakeholders are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- Balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels for long, medium, and short-term sales
You'll leverage your knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, as well as to recommend enhancements to our range of RAAP solutions
7 plus years’ experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- Strong regulatory knowledge to provide high level analytical and product expertise to our clients and our sales force
- A competent grasp on the regulatory landscape in the US and overseas
- Consultative and solution based sales skills
- Confidence giving on site client presentations and trainings
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service is strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel domestically is essential