Bloomberg Strategy & Operations Analyst – Enterprise Data Sales & Product Enablement Team in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 59939
Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Strategy & Operations Analyst to help drive efforts in maximizing revenue for a fast-growing, global SaaS business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, enhancing and adopting of measurement techniques and tools to increase productivity for the sales force selling large, complex client solutions. You will take an active role in our sales go-to-market strategy which will include communications, lead generations, campaigns, trainings and internal tools development.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of sales programs and initiatives for a large, global direct sales force.
- Develop key performance metrics, sales pipeline reporting tools and dashboards along with supporting processes that help the sales team, finance organization and executive staff focus on key performance drivers.
- Proactively identify new and innovative ways to track business performance, and understand drivers and obstacles in the business.
- Implement established strategies, tactics and processes to optimize sales force productivity by reducing cycle time, improving sales conversations and maximizing revenue capture.
- Work closely with the sales training team to establish onboarding for new salespeople and ongoing training for existing sales force.
- Enhance Account Planning process to increase client retention and up/cross sell revenues.
- Focus on continuous improvement in sales productivity by integrating appropriate marketing and pre-sales processes into CRM.
- Bring creative and innovative ideas of capturing sales opportunities and increase sale effectiveness.
- Be agile as your role will vary from time to time as demands change based on sales and product needs.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience managing large projects across multiple departments
- Knowledge of the sales process and lifecycle
- Experience identifying ways to track sales performance and translate results into actionable deliverables
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or Qlikview
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience in sales operations for a large and dynamic salesforce is preferred
We’d love you to have these skills:
- Self-Motivated & Independent -- You should be independent and also work well in a team environment. You are able to contribute ideas to improving existing processes and effectively execute on the delivery.
- Excellent Collaborator & Resourceful Negotiator -- You can build relationships with key stakeholders and represent our departmental interest in cross department initiatives of sales tool and internal functions
- Highly Creative -- You can bring creative and innovative ideas of capturing sales opportunities and increase sale effectiveness. You have the ability to think and see different approaches to a problem and to factor in future risk and short-comings with potential solutions. You can challenge reality with imaginative ideas.
- Well Organized -- Your work is easy to follow and you can provide quick concise updates on all projects you are working on.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.