Bloomberg Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Automation in Princeton, New Jersey
Job Requisition Number: 56621
On the Data Technology Automation team, we know that extracting data with automation is the best path to speed and accuracy. And, we know that machine learning is the best path to automation.
We develop the machine learning models and infrastructure to automate the processing of all types of financial documents. We extract data from these documents and use it to build intelligent models using information retrieval, machine learning and natural language processing. The models we build enable our customers to get the right answers - fast.
As part of our team, you will research machine learning solutions and build infrastructure for accurate and scalable solutions. If you're excited by the idea of applying technology and automation to complex data problems, keep reading.
We'll trust you to:
- Build machine learning models that automate unstructured data into structured representations.
- Design and implement efficient pipelines for data manipulation, processing and delivery to our end users
- Create tools for automated quality assurance and anomaly detection to alert stakeholders of changes in the quality of machine learning models and analytics
- Develop quality software through code reviews, automated testing and design reviews
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python or C/C++
- A solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design concepts
- Experience with machine learning, statistical models and natural language processing
We'd love to see:
- Experience with concurrent programming and distributed systems
- Familiarity with solving problems using heterogeneous hardware
- Exposure to deep learning