Bloomberg Know Your Customer (KYC) Sales Representative in San Francisco, California
Job Requisition Number: 58947
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets. The cost of delays and regulatory breaches can be significant. Launched in 2015, KYC is a new enterprise business vertical leveraging our core strengths to provide an efficient solution to a serious challenge for our clients.
Our Entity Exchange addresses the initial phases of the KYC process by providing a centralized platform to assist with the regulatory and compliance workflows between the Buy Side and their Sell Side counterparties. As our business continues to grow, we will enhance the product and provide additional capabilities and offerings that address clients KYC challenges.
Being part of our team means you will play an integral role in sourcing, prospecting, and selling to new buy and sell side clients by illustrating the unique benefits of our product and service.
You'll work closely with our Product Management and Operations teams, helping to determine the future of the product and service by generating feedback from clients.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop a plan for building a US customer base and displacement of competing products
- Generate and maximize revenue opportunities
- Aggressively prospect Buy Side, Prime Broker and Executing Broker client segments
- Develop and maintain key client relationships across your accounts
- Collect market intelligence critical for business expansion
- Become an expert on KYC regulation, as well as client workflows, challenges, and user requirements
- Collaborate with global colleagues in Sales, Product Management, and Operations
You need to have:
- 7+ years experience selling technology to Financial Market players
- Knowledge and relationships within the sell side marketplace
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- The ability to devise and execute sales campaigns/initiatives geared toward maximizing revenue growth, user adoption, and displacement of competitor solutions
- Consultative and solution sales skills
- Understanding of enterprise sales
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of the KYC space
- Expertise or specialized knowledge in the Regulatory or Compliance space
- Existing relationships across the US Buy Side or US Sell Side segments