Bloomberg Accounting Internship in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Requisition Number: 59112
You're the type of person who is comfortable in a dynamic environment and isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. You naturally bring energy and passion to everything you do.
In the Bloomberg Accounting area we handle a variety of activities related to invoice analysis and processing, disbursement, accounting monthly close, payroll accounting, general ledgers reconciliation, analysis of USGAAP and LatAm GAAP, interaction with a variety of internal & external partners, internal and external audit management, project participation and learning of LatAm countries requirements and statutory demands.
Do you want to learn more about local billing, tax and treasury? We are looking for an accounting student who is open to learn about local billing, general tax for Brazil and other Latin America countries and wants to know more about returns, organizational charts, tax calendars, foreign tax certifications, and transfer pricing rules.
We will trust you to:
- Support the accounting monthly close
- Support the team to reach the best solution for the accounting entries
- Assist with all aspects of daily finance, accounting for LATAM
- Assist with GL accounts reconciliation and controls
- Assist with tax accounting LatAm
You'll need to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- The ability to work as a team member and to handle challenging priorities in dynamic environment
- Fluency in English
- The ability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in Accounting Bachelor Degree in Sao Paulo.
We would love to see:
- SAP ERP knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.