Bloomberg Core Sales - Terminal Sales Representative - Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan
Job Requisition Number: 58744
What's the Role:
We have an exciting new position available for a person to join our team of highly motivated, financially astute and experienced relationship managers in Tokyo to help grow our business across Japan.
The candidate will join a well-established team and be responsible for representing the suite of Bloomberg Professional solutions to both potential and existing clients, including the top tier financial institutions. Bloomberg in return will provide training on both the company's technology and market knowledge; we take a pride in educating our staff so that they can add more value to our customers via a true consultative process.
We trust you'll have the following skills:
New Business Acquisition
- Pursue new opportunities with a sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial and outgoing character
- Desire to travel in and around the region to provide a premier service
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels including C-suite
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across departments
- Own key client relationships and be a player/coach in addressing our client's needs
- Demonstrate a passion for financial markets as well as a passion for financial technology and how our product helps clients make better, more informed investment decisions.
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- A solid understanding of one or more asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities and Derivatives
- A drive to maintain and improve knowledge of the Bloomberg system, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
We'd love to see:
- 3 to 10 years experience working in a financial institution, ideally in a front office role
- Sales or Relationship Management experience is a strong a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Bloomberg systems is a plus
- Fluent Japanese and Business English a MUST.
What Bloomberg does - and how you can make your mark here:
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth