Bloomberg Contributions Market Specialist - Middle East & Africa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Requisition Number: 66899
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're responsible for supplying it. Our Content Acquisition and Business Management team (CABM) is all about capturing and integrating data to provide our customers with the information they need. The department is comprised of several teams including: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Product Development, Contracts, and Market Structure. We onboard an incredible amount of content so it's imperative that it is discoverable, compliant, done in an efficient manner, and compliments other Bloomberg products.
What’s the role?
You will be based in our Dubai office and be responsible for covering clients in the Middle East & Africa. You’ll be building client relationships; working with financial institutions, market associations and government agencies. The purpose is to improve pricing transparency. You would achieve this by acquiring and maintaining the most relevant and accurate OTC pricing content available in the market. You’ll need to be on the pulse with market movements and highly motivated to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
We’ll trust you to:
- Play a lead role in expanding our business in the Middle East & Africa
- Communicate directly with various financial institutions to improve pricing transparency in the market by acquiring and maintaining accurate and reliable pricing and research content
- Persuade market players to publish their prices and rates on the Bloomberg Terminal and play a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the product
- Use your relationship management and sales skills to secure new sources of pricing and content
- Ensure the existing content is of the highest quality and the most up to date technologies are put in place
- Secure additional points of competitive advantage for the business as a whole and enrich the experience of Bloomberg customers around the world.
- You will strive to maximise growth, usage and dependency on our product by building strong client relationships, understanding their needs and always moving fast
You’ll need to have:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial markets
- The ability to travel when required
- Relevant experience in an account management or sales position
It would be great if you had:
- Technical knowledge and aptitude
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org