Bloomberg AIM Account Manager - Korean Speaker, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 66662
Staying ahead of fast-moving markets requires buy-side firms to sustain incredible agility. We help you do exactly that. Whether you are focused on achieving alpha, reducing portfolio costs, managing risk and compliance, or optimizing execution, we provide solutions that meet critical business needs across the entire trading workflow.
We’re Bloomberg AIM, delivering global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations. AIM is designed to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market —one that allows our clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
What's the role?
As an Account Manager you will be responsible to engage with our Korean based AIM clients. With your detailed knowledge of the buy-side community and workflow you’ll be driving value-add product adoption, workflow optimization and expansion within this community, as well as setting up strategic plans and coordinate steering committee meetings. You will be interacting daily with clients in supporting their presence in Asia, with some travel being required. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service to our clients. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role.
We’ll trust you to:
- Effectively manage the sales cycle from identifying opportunities to generating revenue
- Run projects to help customers adapt to the workflow solutions that best meet their business needs
- Own and develop your knowledge of client workflows and markets to identify issues and help improve efficiencies
- Ensure a smooth client life cycle experience, taking ownership of the relationship and providing a premium service level
- Understand key competitors or alternatives and successfully protecting against displacements
You'll need to have:
- Fluent Korean speaker
- Strong understanding of financial markets including Equities, Fixed Income and derivatives
- An in-depth understanding of buy-side workflow structure
- Proven track record of successful key buy-side financial solutions project management
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and drive C-level client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.