Bloomberg Bloomberg NEF - Client Support (6 Month Internship) - EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 67144
Bloomberg is a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Bloomberg NEF (BNEF) is the world's leading independent provider of analysis, tools, data and research to decision makers leading change in the energy system. With the unique depth and breadth of our comprehensive BNEF platform, we help clients stay on top of developments across the energy spectrum.
To be successful, we need people who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service. Based in Central London, the BNEF operations team is responsible for managing all processes related to client management.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be trusted with the responsibility for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries and ensuring efficient account renewal. You will work together with internal departments such as Sales to best equip you to answer clients' queries. You'll work alongside our central billing team to resolve pricing issues, as well as participate in regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement.
We’ll trust you to:
- Correspond with clients to ensure timely payment and to deal with issues that may arise
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budgets
- Work with clients to ensure efficient renewals
- Use Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with costing and analysis
- Log all communication notes in our internal ticketing system
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and ideally another language (Chinese, French, German, Spanish preferred)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- An ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- A keen interest in financial markets
We’d love to see:
- Experience of client service
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment
If this sounds like you:
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.