Bloomberg Content Marketing Manager - EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 67617
The Content Marketing team exists to create and distribute valuable content to attract, acquire and engage relevant audiences. Our goal is to elevate the Bloomberg brand and help drive business growth. We develop editorial plans and define the delivery channels for business partners based on the most interesting and important information we can provide to the industry.
Our content marketing team is seeking a proven and highly motivated content marketing strategist and coordinator. The ideal candidate will work with business partners and marketing managers to build content programmes, manage content production, distribution and community development for existing and emerging channels for the Bloomberg businesses.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume and high quality production schedule, and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to
- Manage production of written and visual long-form content (e.g. blog posts & infographics)
- Define and manage the editorial calendar of postings to blogs, social media platforms, syndication partners, and owned sites
- Manage and execute paid content campaigns on social channels
- Author and design posts on all content and social channels
- Integrate business-line marketing programs, public relations, event marketing and other channels
- Aggregate data from primary platform metrics and interpret data into macro dashboards
- Monitor social media channels, reviews, blog and content posts for sentiment and user interactions
- Utilize manual and aggregate methods for monitoring and responding to user interactions
- Be the online brand evangelist and ensure engagement of the brand users 24/7
You need to be able to
- Work with a cross-functional team (product marketing, corporate communications, and digital design and production) to guide development of editorial calendar
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Identify and pursue opportunities for scaling our content
You need to have
- Advanced proofing/creative writing experience with an ability to understand the company’s brand tone and translate that into effective messaging that drive engagement across multiple distribution channels
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Analytical expertise in assessing social media trends and campaign analysis
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing disciplines such as Paid Search, Media, Direct Marketing, eCRM and their platforms
- Experience with WordPress
- A bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience*
We’d love to see
- Knowledge of institutional financial services
- Digital agency experience
- B2B experience
If this sounds like you
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.