Bloomberg Customer Site Management Representative in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 65668
Our Distribution and Asset Management (D&AM) group aims to provide an efficient and easy way for Bloomberg customers to receive, swap, return and store licensed equipment, while serving both internal and external customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Within this group, Customer Site Management is currently seeking a motivated Representative to join our team in our London office.
Demonstrating organizational skills, ability to improve processes and to learn will be critical in this role.
Our Customer Site Management team is responsible for, among other things: coordinating the return of Bloomberg equipment from domestic and international customers; ensuring accurate transactions in our SAP system; building relationships and partnering with clients, technicians and third party carriers; monitoring requests via our internal ticketing system; and engaging in Customer Site visits to review processes and practices.
What’s in it for you?
You will deliver world-class Customer Service, in a fast-paced environment, whilst also being involved in various local and global initiatives. You will be based in our East London Canning Town Warehouse, but will meet frequently with Customers and Business Partners in Queen Victoria Street, where Bloomberg’s European Headquarters is based.
You will have the opportunity to go above and beyond, be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain outstanding Customer Service whilst dealing with customers either internally or externally
- Demonstrate and promote continual improvements in customer return order processing and billing
- Handle a significant number of tickets and tasks assigned on a daily basis
- Collaborate with internal business partners and external vendors
- Track shipments and resolve issues regarding shipping and/or billing discrepancies
- Be innovative and energetic, enjoy taking initiatives
You’ll need to have:
- Proven experience in delivering first class Customer Service in a corporate environment
- Excellent people skills with emphasis on maintaining good working relationships with business partners
- Aptitude to manage projects and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with improvements to operational productivity
- Analytic and data management skills
- Relevant experience in operations
- A natural eye for detail
- Enthusiasm, initiative and the desire to be part of a dynamic team
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with customers and other internal departments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We would love to see:
- Working knowledge of SAP, ERP and Transport Management Software
- A Logistics or Supply Chain qualification
- Ability to demonstrate how our corporate values will be applied in the workplace
- Fluency in an additional language(s) (verbal and/or written)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.