Bloomberg EMEA Content Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 66294
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The EMEA marketing team are seeking a proven and highly motivated individual to assist in defining, developing and executing content marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg's financial products.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders within the region and globally to build strategic and effective programmes and manage execution to the highest standards. You will serve as the Marketing Account Manager for the Financial Products team in EMEA.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for website updates, email marketing campaigns and social media publishing. You will guide the strategy, design and development of various digital marketing programs. You will be proficient and passionate about digital marketing and proactively identify, recommend and implement measurable improvements. You will play a key role ensuring accurate and timely creation and delivery of websites, blogs, emails, social media, and online campaigns - and craft strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analyses of results.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to
- Manage production of written and visual long-form content (e.g. blog posts & infographics)
- Define and manage the editorial calendar of postings to blogs, social media platforms, syndication partners, and owned sites
- Author and design posts on all content and social channels, including day-to-day management of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Aggregate data from primary platform metrics and interpret data into macro dashboards
- Monitor social media channels, reviews, blog and content posts for sentiment and user interactions
- Execute digital marketing strategies across multiple platforms, including web, email, and social media
- Work with designers, developers and marketing managers to execute world-class online experiences
- Update web content using Wordpress, execute email campaigns using Eloqua, and social media posts using Percolate and/or Hootsuite
- Work closely with global marketing programme managers at Bloomberg's Headquarters in New York City to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for in EMEA are supported with well-informed and innovative content marketing programmes that effectively deliver a return on our marketing investment.
- Manage your own workload and prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
You need to be able to
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
We’d love to see
- A good understanding of the financial services market in EMEA in general
- Knowledge about key financial organisation types (banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc.) and their financial professionals and decision makers (traders, analysts, portfolio managers, etc.)
- Successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
You need to have
- Advanced proofing/creative writing experience with an ability to understand the company’s brand tone and translate that into effective social posts that drive engagement
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Analytical expertise in assessing social media trends and campaign analysis
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing disciplines such as Paid Search, Media, Direct Marketing, eCRM and their platforms
- Experience with Percolate, Simply Measured, Hootsuite Wordpress, Eloqua and/or the like + Cinchcast (webinar) experience
- SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics knowledge
- Solid knowledge of HTML
- PhotoShop skills
- Experience posting and curating across social platforms
- A bachelor's degree is required
- 3+ years of content marketing and digital experience
- Ability to brief creative and digital teams effectively
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Opening Date: 29th March 2018
Closing Date: 26th April 2018