Bloomberg Marketing Operations Manager – London in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 70681
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward thinking business leaders to seize and build opportunities to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that gains attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will work closely with Finance, our Marketing leaders, and internal partners on a number of different initiatives. Ideally you will have strong project management and organizational skills in order to lead complex projects across the marketing function.
We'll Trust You To:
- Assume responsibility for marketing analytics function across Statistical Analysis (Campaign inception, performance measurement and optimization) and Advanced Analytics (Segmentation, Predictive modeling, Forecasting)
- Evaluate our International customer data models and develop segmentation, predictive models representing customer behavior
- Understand our business drivers, assess and scope projects, incorporate relevant levers, and prepare data driven recommendations on business strategies with the appropriate levels of detail.
- Project manage - plan projects with realistic goals, resources, actions and dates, influence, delegate tasks to project teams, coach team to achieve project landmarks, anticipate and communicate potential project management risks and raises to management
- Lead development of presentation logic and flow for entire projects and documentations
- Work commercially to support business case development, opportunity seizing and department effectiveness
- Build and support all outputs (reporting, analyses, dashboards, models, etc)
- Operate effectively in a hands-on role as well as being a strategic, big-picture leader. Acts as a mentor through all phases of analytical production.
- Market the capabilities of the team to internal agency staff
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner frequently with senior leaders, business stakeholders and other analytical teams across the globe - specifically Europe and Asia.
- Primary London POC for Marketing Operations team / CMO office
You need to have:
- A Bachelors Degree
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (including presentations) across many audiences including all levels of management
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to create project plans and lead through seamless execution
- Validated analytical skills and creative problem solving when collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Expertise in leading and improving a budget and forecasting process
- The ability to handle multiple projects and shift priorities quickly
- Project management and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple complex projects with multiple audiences and against deadlines
- Hands-on experience executing marketing programs that demonstrate multiple channels, including content marketing, to achieve marketing and business goals with measurable results
We'd Love To See:
- Track record of operating successfully in complex organizations with the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen
- Experience working with data visualization programs like Qlik or Tableau
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.