Bloomberg Business Analyst - Archer in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 65642
CRCO’s Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for the configuration and support of Bloomberg’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) platform -RSA Archer. Archer supports the firm’s risk and control activities by providing a centralized platform which conduct risk assessments and document/track risks, issues, and remediation plans.
What’s The Role?
We are seeking a highly capable Business Analyst to join CRCO’s Chief Operating Office to support the documentation of business requirements, design, configuration, and daily operations of Bloomberg’s RSA Archer implementation. Applicants can expect this role’s responsibilities to expand over time to help drive other key departmental initiatives.
We'll Trust You To:
- Collaborate with various colleagues across our company to document Archer business needs, define technology requirements, evaluate dependencies between different Archer modules, and identify means to streamline activities
- Design and implement configuration enhancements for each of the Archer modules taking into account upstream and downstream dependencies
- Provide ongoing product, system administration, and user management support
- Design and configure new and existing Archer applications (layout, workflows, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.)
- Support implementation of standardized taxonomies and risk and control libraries for all platform users to be able to use
- Partner with the Engineering teams to evaluate configuration improvements and follow the SDLC approach including sufficient end user and regression testing, data validation and production roll out
- Drive adoption firm-wide through onboarding additional businesses and shared services onto the platform
- Further integrate Archer with the Bloomberg Terminal where applicable (access management, SSO, etc.)
- Develop training, targeting different users and partnering with Learning and Development to deliver periodic training
- Tackle additional responsibilities as the role matures to help drive key departmental initiatives
You’ll Need To Have:
- Minimum (3+ years) experience developing, maintaining, and supporting the RSA Archer 5.x/6.x applications
- A solid grasp of standard methodologies in the SDLC, particularly related to change management
- The ability to design creative solutions, solving needs against stakeholder requirements
- Experience in leading both short and long-term projects, coordinating with partners across the firm
- Hands-on experience in customizing and configuring RSA Archer’s “out-of-box” applications to fit specific business needs
- Ability to multi-task across various partnerships, advising of level of effort and assisting in prioritization.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Program management experience
- Experiences in risk management and regulatory compliance a plus
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply - if we believe you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status