Bloomberg Content Marketing Writer & Strategist in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 67007
The Content Marketing team exists to create and distribute valuable content to attract, acquire and engage relevant audiences. Our goal is to elevate the Bloomberg brand and help drive business growth. We develop editorial plans and define the delivery channels for business partners based on the most interesting and important information we can provide to the industry.
Our Content Marketing team is on the search for a Content Writer & Strategist. In this role we will expect you to have experience developing comprehensive content strategies including creation and distribution. You should have excellent writing and editing skills. You should also be able to create compelling content including articles, interviews and social copy. We expect for you to be very collaborative with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail.
We'll trust you to:
- Create compelling blog posts, articles, interviews, etc
- Proofread and edit content for company blogs
- Facilitate content curation aligned with key business objectives
- Facilitate social content planning and work closely with our social team to execute those plans
- Coordinate calendars and cross-promotion for brand and business content
- Lead publishing and posting as needed
- Produce weekly roundups to provide department and other constituents a review of what was published and what is coming next
- Coordinate reporting web, social and email platforms
You need to have:
- 5-7 years of experience working in content marketing, journalism or other related field
- Proven track record of producing written content that increases engagement
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Extensive research skills and the ability to leverage online sources/studies for content development
- Advanced creative writing experience with an ability to understand the company's brand tone and translate that into effective social posts that drive engagement
- The ability to work with a cross-functional team to guide development of editorial calendar
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Analytical expertise in assessing content trends and campaign analysis
- Financial services experience a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.