Bloomberg M&A Reporter - Healthcare in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 67043
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard and we work fast, moving markets and chronicling the rise and fall of the people who make them. We are known for our quality, accuracy and ability to deliver news investors can use. It's what keeps us inventing and re-inventing, all the time.
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced reporter for the Deals team in New York, with a focus on U.S. healthcare M&A. We're looking for a dedicated news breaker with an existing source network, and a team player who can work with colleagues across the newsroom to generate scoops on some of the biggest, most high-profile companies in the S&P 500.
You'll be ready to:
- - Work in a highly competitive, fast-paced environment to break news on the M&A beat
- - Develop in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry
- - Collaborate closely with colleagues across the deals and beat reporting teams on both scoops and smart analysis
We're looking for:
- - A Bachelors degree or equivalent
- - Experience in business reporting, especially related to deals and healthcare
- - Drive and skill to build -- or add to -- a deep bench of contacts
- - Strong work ethic, ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure
- - A collaborative team spirit
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.