Bloomberg Programmatic Specialist in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 66057
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Bloomberg Programmatic Specialist is responsible for end to end execution of global programmatic operations. As part of the overall Global Advertising Operations team, this candidate will have the opportunity to own all aspects of programmatic; including deal management, yield management, reporting, revenue growth, and strategic planning and input. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with programmatic experience to really own operations and use the power of data to drive revenue generating recommendations, tactics and strategies.
The programmatic specialist will work cross functionally with teams including pricing & inventory, planning & campaign management, sales, ad technology, finance and trafficking. You will have input on pricing strategy as the programmatic subject matter expert in support of Bloomberg Media, providing insights on product offerings, deal structure and general programmatic education. You will have a deep understanding and expertise on programmatic products, platform capabilities and limitations. You will use that knowledge base in combination with industry trends and data analysis to help increase programmatic revenue and define Bloomberg's programmatic strategy and vision.
We will trust you to:
- Analyze programmatic data to provide insights and optimizations across all platforms, products, ad types and buyers
- Conduct tests of pricing strategies designed to improve yield and grow overall revenue
- Independently negotiate PMP deals based on guidelines and pricing structure
- Design metrics and build, monitor and maintain dashboards to track key monetization metrics for executives
- Support the sales team in client meetings
- Assist with onboarding new SSPs - set up front-end configurations, flooring strategies and incorporate data into existing reporting
- Design strategies to measure impact of new technology partners
- Act as the primary liaison for buyers and our sales team when deal requests are submitted via SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, for all programmatic deal types
- Interface with partners to resolve issues related to PMP deals, with the ability to determine the root cause of the issue and recommend actionable next steps
- Mine actionable data from open exchange to provide programmatic leads for sales to convert into higher spend deals
- Create and maintain revenue forecasting models
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our portfolio of partners
- Respond to programmatic RFPs and determine inventory avails
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in programmatic operations and technology, preferably with a publisher or working with publishers
- Solid experience with publisher side ad technology platforms (DFP, AdX, header bidding, mobile app and video SSPs)
- Expertise in open exchange RTB environments, programmatic guaranteed, preferred deals, private auctions, networks and other demand partners
- Experience in data management, analytics tools, and business intelligence tools including Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Attention to detail and ownership of tasks, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a global organization
- Ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.