Bloomberg Senior Machine Learning Engineer- Contracts Applications in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 67297
The engineering Contracts Applications team is responsible for the development of our Contracts Management Systems which control automation, electronic signage and archival of contracts across all Bloomberg lines of business.
We are currently building a system to analyze contract contents in order to extract meaningful information and identify similarities among them.
In this role, you will be building an NLP pipeline to semantically analyze contracts to enforce controls and compliance across Bloomberg systems.
You need to have:
- 2+ year of experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, statistical models
- Proven track record of building and shipping ML pipelines using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, classification, and optimization
- 4+ years of professional experience with strong coding skills in one or more of: Python, C++, C#,
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and communication skills
We'd love to see:
- MS or PhD degree in NLP or Machine Learning
- Experience working with microservices and distributed architecture
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience applying NLP/Machine Learning techniques in a legal context