Bloomberg Sliding Break Operator, Entry- Level Broadcast in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 67206
The sliding break operator is responsible for rolling commercial breaks as director calls for them. They time the control room back into program from a commercial and also time the control room toward hard breaks. When the control room needs to lock live and skip a commercial break, the sliding break operator is in charge of coordinating with Global Master control teams and radio teams to ensure all regions are locked.
- At least 1 year of experience in live television or equivalent college degree
- Basic mathematics skills required
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work early AM and overnight hours
- Work well in a high pressure environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.