Bloomberg Enterprise Product - Relationship Manager, Global Market E-Trading - Shanghai in Shanghai, China
Job Requisition Number: 65866
Are you passionate about joining a team that maintains Bloomberg's status as the world's leader in execution management and trading analytics, while being trusted to expand market-share?
Bloomberg's Global Markets Multi-Asset Sales & Trading team sells, implements and supports Bloomberg's liquidity venues (FIT, FXGO, BSEF, BMTF), execution management (EMSX & TSOX) and analytics business (BTCA).
With the booming economy of China and active financial markets here, we have fast growing opportunities in China across AIM, TOMS, PORT, EMSX, FXET, FIET and other Enterprise Products. This role will work closely with the China sales team locally and each of the enterprise products teams in the region to grow our overall enterprise products business in this exciting market.
The relationship manager role will allow you to contribute to efforts to grow existing customer relationships, grow new businesses, as well as those with both internal and external partners across our businesses.
We will trust you to sell and support client needs with regards to the following products:
- EMSX: Bloomberg's broker-neutral, multi-asset class, global execution management system and suite of trading tools/analytics
- FIT: Bloomberg's Global fixed income electronic trading markets covering rates and credit
- FXGO: Bloomberg's direct dealing platform for foreign exchange
- CMET: Bloomberg's OTC platform for physical and financial commodities trading
- BSEF: Bloomberg's CFTC regulated Swap Execution Facility offering rates, credit, FX and commodities
- BTCA: Bloomberg's Transaction Cost Analysis. This product delivers interactive pre- and post-trade analytics on a single, customizable workspace to optimize our clients' trading performance.
You'll need to have:
- Experience in either the Equity, Fixed Income, FX and derivatives markets, preferably from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs- Fluency in both Mandarin and English is a requirement.- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team- Ability to travel frequently
We'd love to see:
- Prior sales, or new business development experience- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software- Sales Engineer, or Technical Sales experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional or http://www.blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.