Bloomberg Data Contribution Support Representative - Japanese Speaker in Singapore, Singapore
Job Requisition Number: 67187
Data Contribution Support Representative - Japanese Speaker
You are excited by the prospect of operating on the cutting edge of technology and the financial markets. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly, and you're the organiser amongst your friends- the person who knows what it really takes just to get things done. You enjoy solving problems- you're a solution provider who has a natural eye for detail. You love dealing with people, you thrive in a team environment, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are the Project Management & Support arm of the Content Acquisition and Business Management group (or CABM for short). We form an integral part of the Global Data department, and we're responsible for acquiring and publishing all OTC pricing data which makes Bloomberg products so powerful.
Specifically we're the ones who manage the design, building and troubleshooting of the site-to-site technology that links data providers up to Bloomberg. In order to do this we need to build strong and lasting relationships with these organisations, have a thorough understanding of the technology they use, and ultimately offer outstanding support to them.
We'll trust you to
- Manage and support a client base of existing data contributors- helping them to maintain and expand their contributed content on Bloomberg
- Find best practices for monitoring thousands of data points for accuracy & timeliness
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues via the iconic Bloomberg helpdesk, on the phone and in person, while providing platinum support to data contributors and consumers
- Leverage our business intelligence tools to spot trends and pro-actively address recurring customer issues
- Work closely with our Content Specialists , Project Management and Terminal Sales teams to really understand the data contributors and data consumers’ needs and assist them with any queries they have
- Find technical solutions to help automate our clients’ workflows and make our internal processes more efficient
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities to work closely with key players in the financial industry, including traders and market data managers
- Work with a global team of motivated technical specialists and data analysts
- Partner with business managers and our Engineering teams to enhance our products and exceed our customers' expectations
- Autonomy to develop your own ideas and strategies for the markets which you cover
- Real potential for exciting and varied career-progression
You'll need to have
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work directly with customers
- Interest in technical troubleshooting and project implementation
- Keen interest in the financial markets (although past experience is not required)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Business-level fluency in Japanese and English
We'd love you to have
- Prior experience in a client-facing support role
- Some experience with business intelligence tools
- Experience of working with technical infrastructure within a financial organization
If this sounds like you
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.