Bloomberg Marketing - Event Manager Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
Job Requisition Number: 65386
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize, create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets, audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns, work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
What’s the role?
This event planner role will be based in Singapore. Working with the ASEAN Marketing and Event teams, you will develop, plan, execute and measure all events across Bloomberg Professional Services and company brand programs.
What will you do in this role?
Together with the Marketing and Event teams, you will work closely with the ASEAN business leaders to develop, plan and execute strategic event programs that are targeted at our audiences and integrated with other marketing tactics. You will ensure meaningful post event analysis is done so that we can measure our events effectively which in turn will influence future decisions.
As part of the Global Events Team, you will utilize the event execution tools and programs within Bloomberg to deliver flawless event execution. You will manage the creative process, including invites, event production, audio visual requirements, production and overall logistics.
As many of our event programs are global or regional in nature, you will lead domestic and international projects with multiple stakeholders (across different geographies and businesses) from inception to delivery. You will be expected to make sound independent decisions consistent with business.
There will be frequent travel within ASEAN as well as to other APAC offices for key programs
Who are we looking for?
You will have extensive experience with planning and executing multi-faceted events within an in-house corporate or agency. You will have excellent project management skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present to all levels of management.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years of experience working on multi-faceted, complex events within an agency or corporate
- Fluent English (read, spoken and written) a must. Fluency (read, spoken and written) in a second language (Mandarin or otherwise) will be preferred.
- Highly articulate, polished, and able to present to all levels of management.
- Extensive experience planning events in Singapore and ASEAN cities
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in providing event program strategic guidance, including target audience experience mapping, event portfolio analysis and integration with other marketing tactics
- Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
- Experience in integrating digital and social media tactics into key event programs and advocating for an integrated event experience
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams, regions and with vendors
- Ability to question the status quo with the objective of continuous improvement
- Experience in developing metrics for the different types of events
- Technology industry experience and interest will be a plus