Bloomberg Enterprise Sales - Buy-Side OMS, Account Manager - Sydney in Sydney, Australia
Job Requisition Number: 66539
Bloomberg Trading Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and middle and back office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms. Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
In this client facing role, you will be working on a small team that manages a key client relationship. You will be responsible for on-boarding new users to AIM. You will have daily interaction with clients, meeting with decision makers on strategic decisions and supporting the team on deployment and tactical planning. This role heavily interacts across multiple internal business areas, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service. Strong communication and project management skills are essential. Domestic and International travel will be required weekly.
You'll need to have:
- Experience in financial markets with strong cross-asset class knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives)
- A strong grasp of the buy-side workflow infrastructure needed to support the "full life cycle of a trade". Prior buy-side Order Management system knowledge a plus
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to expand client value, grow existing business relationships and expand the AIM and Bloomberg footprint
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships though consultative engagement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritize initiatives
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.